Download Free eBook
Get insights on how crowdsourced pen testing can empower secure software
If you are responsible for application security, you need to understand how to prevent attacks by testing for weaknesses that leave your business exposed and at risk.
Whether you align your pen testing with major feature releases or using them as periodic checkups, you can discover what kinds of vulnerabilities have slipped through your development process. Use a pen test to find vulnerabilities, reduce risk, and provide feedback for developers.
The emergence of crowdsourced pen testing, fueled by data and technology, has incited a new wave of change in the application security industry. This 6-part book will clearly help you:
- Dive into how a crowdsourced pen test works
- Explore how crowdsourced pen testing works with your agile SDLC
- Examine how talent is evaluated
- Compare the crowdsourced pen testing platform to other security testing options out there
- Walk away with valuable references for further study